There's a lot more than just books at this library. There are dress ups . . .
trolley cars to play in . . .
fun computer games . . .
and, of course, great books!
I think my favorite part of visiting Imaginon is that you don't feel like you have to be QUIET!
Here's a shot from Siena's latest play date. And to think a year ago I was fighting the princess thing with all my might. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
Talia's picked up a new "word". When I finished changing her diaper the other day I pulled up her pants and said "Ta Da!" She immediately repeated it and has been saying it ever since.

3 comments:
When we come visit you have to take us to that Library. It looks amazing!
Do I really have to come to grips with the princess/doll world? You were my holdout and now....? ;)
I wish we had a library like that around here! Sounds like you are having a good time :)
what a great library!! my kids would love that place.
Post a Comment