Siena turned five last Friday. How did that happen?! My baby girl can't possibly be that big! She has been such a blessing to us. We love how smart, creative, and loving she is. She is so patient with Talia and is better than her parents at cheering her up. Siena makes friends wherever she goes. I'm always amazed when we go to the park or museum how she seeks out and befriends children (and adults) of all ages. She tells great jokes, stories, and makes up the best songs. She is a talented dancer. Her latest ambitions include singing veterinarian and cowgirl and I have no doubt that she'll succeed at anything she sets her mind to. We love our sweet lady bug so much! Happy Birthday my pretty girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Time IS zipping right along! I can't believe it was 5 years ago that you, Leanne, and I were all sitting around in our pregnant states. Happy Birthday, Siena!
5 years, hard to believe. And I miss that Siena!
Happy Birthday Siena!! We miss you!!
Love, Kaiyah
Post a Comment