I decided to join the family blogging world! Now you'll know all the latest (or as often as I can get to it) on the Duncan girls . . . and Mike. We're doing well in NC and enjoying the crazy weather (70s one day and snowing the next!). Siena LOVES school, ballet class, singing everything she wants to say (her latest ambition is to be a singing veterinarian), and sort of tolerates swimming lessons. Talia is our crazy girl. Nothing is safe when she is around especially kitchen cabinets and magazines. She is so entertaining and we love having her in our family. Mike and I spend our time chasing the girls and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So great to see that you've joined the blogging world! I just can't get enough stories from the wild world of the Duncan divas...and Mike too. Very excited to see what's to come.
Hey, Karen! Welcome to blogging!
Post a Comment