Ok, I know, cheesey post name but watch the video and you'll understand. The funny thing is the dog that Talia is carrying around in the video is the thing that really means so much to Siena and she'd probably freak out if she saw Talia with it. I like this video because it shows so well their completely different personalities - Siena the drama queen reader and Talia the wild woman that never sits still. Also, that line (That means so much to me!) was not in the book.
The other pictures are recent photos of the girls. The first one is of Talia in the car on the way to visit family and friends over New Years. She was a disaster! That's a big chunk of fruit leather on her head. The last one is of one of Siena's many dress up designs.
.

2 comments:
We miss you guys! Kaiyah keeps talking about how Siena will be here over the summer and that she'll get to play with her again.
I can't believe Talia is walking (and running!). I like Siena's little head swish with the "so much" line.
Post a Comment