Friday, May 23, 2008

All her talents in one take

My dad requested some new video of Talia so I broke out the camera for an afternoon performance. The "baby" she keeps talking about is a picture of her on my phone. Speaking of the phone, I have no idea who she could be mimicking.

For those poor souls in the pacific and mountain time zones that have gotten early phonecalls from Talia this video should clue you in to how that could possibly happen. Maybe she even called you while I was shooting. I think I'll go check . . .

7 comments:

Seamore Tomato said...

She's so cute! I'm so excited to see her - it's going to be so soon! She talks on the phone so well - I enjoy all of our talks that teach her so well. :)

Zina said...

She is sooo cute -- talented too.

Natalie said...

She is such a big girl now! It is fun to see her sing and act and talk on the phone. Has the humidity come yet? The heat has officially come here!!!! Which means, swimming every day.

Tiffany said...

Oh my word Karen, that is sooo cute!!! How did she grow up so fast. She is a doll.

briggsy said...

She is getting so big! Last time I saw her, she was not even walking yet. She is a babe!

Susan said...

Lewis has been totally mesmerized by this video. When it ends he keeps doing the sign for "more." I think this bodes well for an arranged marriage.

loven it! said...

where have you been all summer??