My friend Pamela found this cake online and said that it reminded her of me (use your imagination). Isn't it the greatest thing you've ever seen?! I've been giggling about it all night. Who wants a bum piece?!

I dedicate this post to all my fellow mooning friends of years past - you know who you are.

11 comments:
that is CLASSIC!!!! thanks for the memories!
NICE!! I totally want the bum piece. we'll have to add a few words to the bums and make the car a ford probe... and i don't know maybe a carful of missionaries in the next lane....
TOO FUNNY!! people see me in a different light when i share that story. they think i am a very good girl. little do they know.
I'm not a mooning friend but I am a friend who has been mooned by Karen. Which group is bigger?
I'll totally make that cake for you Karen!
That is an awesome cake... and very fitting! Oh the memories.
Karen- this cake was designed for you!!! You are the mooning queen. I love it!
T
Okay seriously..I remember you guys doing this! Especially you and Wendi! Great memories...you crazy girls!!!!
Man! I'm feeling left out to not be in either group--mooners or the mooned. So I'll be expecting some skin next time I see you, Karen!
I've "tagged" you -- see here for the details:
http://myimaginaryblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/me-meme-me-me
I think that link didn't work, try this one:
http://tinyurl.com/4kafk3
Although, I have never personally witnessed one of your famous "moons", I have heard enough stories to know that this cake was created for you! You have to figure out how to have it made next November! What a hoot!
This is Karen's mom. I had no idea there were so many mooners and moonees. Do you think I should tell Siena about this? How much blackmail are you willing to pay, my dear Karen.
Post a Comment