I took Siena to see a production of Roald Dahl's BFG at the Children's Theatre of Charlotte last night. It was so great! The costumes/puppets were amazing. The best part was watching the adults who played the giants. They seemed to be having a blast. Siena was a bit scared of the giants at first but once I pointed out the people that were inside she calmed down. She especially enjoyed the "whiz popper" references. I loved reading BFG and can't wait to read it (to Siena) again.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
The BFG
I took Siena to see a production of Roald Dahl's BFG at the Children's Theatre of Charlotte last night. It was so great! The costumes/puppets were amazing. The best part was watching the adults who played the giants. They seemed to be having a blast. Siena was a bit scared of the giants at first but once I pointed out the people that were inside she calmed down. She especially enjoyed the "whiz popper" references. I loved reading BFG and can't wait to read it (to Siena) again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun!! "Whiz-poppers" was totally part of my family's lexicon. I'm glad to see someone else enjoying it too.
Post a Comment