The other night we had some friends over for dinner. During the chaos that ensued after dinner (six adults, five kids under 5) Siena ran up to our friend and said "Shelley, I like your style!" I just hope I'll get the same compliment some day (preferably when she's a teenager).
Thursday, February 21, 2008
The Ultimate Compliment
The other night we had some friends over for dinner. During the chaos that ensued after dinner (six adults, five kids under 5) Siena ran up to our friend and said "Shelley, I like your style!" I just hope I'll get the same compliment some day (preferably when she's a teenager).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute! I am liking Siena's style in that picture. :)
I've recently caught myself thinking "would Siena wear this?" when out shopping for Olivia as a litmus test for what's cute and what's not. That girl is a cutie pie for sure!
Man, I miss that Siena. That is too funny.
Post a Comment