Monday, May 19, 2008

Season Ends for the Victorious Butterflies!

Siena had her last soccer game on Saturday. She really liked the practices and seemed to have fun at the games even though she only actually touched the ball a few times (and still got 3 goals!). I think the blob-strategy of 5 year old soccer kind of freaked her out.




At the end-of-season pizza party she got her trophy and the award for Most Improved. The highlight of the party for her was when the ice cream man showed up (hired by the coach's wife) and the girls were able to pick out whatever treat they wanted.




She wants to sign up for the fall season so look for more soccer news from us in a few months!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Siena. Your Uncle Spencer would be proud of you. Grandpa and I love the pictures of you at the park. First step, going down the fireman's pole; next step, rapelling with Uncle Paul. Your kindergarten sounds really fun! I bet your mom can't wait to be a volunteer in your class. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I was a volunteer in her class. Oh, all right. Yes it was a long time ago. As far as the hair salon is concerned, I've prayed about a lot of things but never about my hair. Do you think it would help?
Grandma Deb aka Mom

briggsy said...

This, I can't wait for! I am so excited to cheer & smile watching my kids play sports! How super fun!